Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blakroc ' Coochie'

When I started this blog, I wanted to share some tracks, mainly the softer tones of singer songwriters who don't get that much airplay anymore. However rules have to be broken now and again.
It's the case today because this track truly blew me away.
I've always loved the blues rock of duo The Black Keys and when I heard they were teaming up with Damon Dash and some of the best US hip hop artists for the Blakroc project I wasn't sure what to expect...

I got the album 2 days ago and it has barely left my stereo...in a word WAOW!
Forget 'Walk This Way' or anything Linkin Park have ever done, Hip hop and rock CAN work together.

'Coochie' packs a tune with the voice of ODB and Ludacris



Play it as loud as you can and let the groove do the rest

Back to normal tomorrow guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment